It's been a while since I've posted anything on here. I've been getting a lot of questions as to whether or not I'd keep this site as I'll be working with GSC now. I'll still post here from time to time, but lately my time has been taken up by work so it won't be as often sadly. But last night I got… [more]
Did you know I like Yoko from Gurren Lagann? Well I do! I own about 28 Yoko figures and am still missing only one to complete my collection of all the Scaled PVCs of Yoko. This is the latest one that has been released for Gurren Lagann's 5th Year Anniversary.Of course I'm partially biased when it… [more]
Weee Alter's Panty finally came in! Been dying for a decent Panty and Stocking figure and Alter has answered our calls! There are only a few Panty figures and by far this one is the best. Her face is truly Panty!Her eyes especially are panty, even the teeny bit of blue eye shadow that figures rarely… [more]
Haven't shown off my updated room, not much has changed other than, of course more figures! There have been so many more figures since the last update. I decided to group all my Black Rock Shooter figures together, I feel they look better together than separated around the room.I've gotten so many… [more]
There are so many amazing figure companies and retailers banding together to help you donate to the Japanese Tsunami Relief, this is awesome since many are auctioning off rare items that you wouldn’t have been able to get before but now can! Kotobukiya for one is auctioning some super rare figures on eBay with all proceeds going the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund – a GlobalGiving Project-.
Star Wars Clone Wars Utapau Clone Trooper, limited to only 2,007 piece.
White Phoenix Bishoujo Signed by Stan Lee, this is a beautiful that is not only so lovely in person but also signed by Stan Lee!
Black Widow Yelena Belova Bishoujo Statue, this figure is limited to only 500 pieces and has been long sold out!
Finally last but not least, the rarest figure you’ll find on this list. Wolverine Logan Rare Unreleased X-Men Bust, you’d be the only kid on the block with this uber rare figure, plus you would know all the money you’d spend to get him went to a good cause!
KuraiKawaii from Murasaki.me is selling some really cute handmade Jackets and all proceeds will go to the Spanish Red cross who is focusing their efforts to japan as well, you cna find all the information on her site here.
J-list as well is doing an awesome new service how 5% of all sales will go to the Japanense Red Cross.
HobbyLink Japan has increased the price off all items by 2% and will match the 2% with another 2% for a total of 4% that will be donated to the Japanese Red Cross as well.
CDJapan is donating 2% of the prices of the entire items ordered between March 16 and March 31, 2011 to the Japanese Red Cross.
Good Smile Company as well is teaming up with Max Factory to donate 10million yen to Japanese Tsunami Relief efforts and will be auctioning off rare items as well. As soon as the items are up for auction I’ll post if here so you can be able to snag some amazingly rare items all for an amazing cause.
Anime Expo is auctioning off Special Anime Expo 2011 Prize Package for Charity which includes
This is an amazing deal for all that when AX does get expensive and when you and your friends can all pitch in to be able to get this package! Plus 100% of the proceeds go to Japanese Tsunami Relief efforts!
Capcom has released Street Figther IV, starting from Mar. 15th through Mar. 22nd you can get Street Fighter for iPhone / iPod touch for only 99¢ and they will donate all the sales to public charity that will go to Japanese Tsunami Relief efforts.
Get the Help Japan Poster and the proceeds will go to the Red Cross
Until March 31st Manga Gamer is donating 100% of the proceeds of Overdrive and Circus Titles;
A group of Anime Bloggers have gotten together to start Bloggers For Japan, go there as well to see how you can spread the word and donate!
While right now the yen is very strong and that does affect us when ordering figures it is best to stand together as otaku and support japan, keep buying your figures as usual and maybe start ordering them from organizations that will donate their proceeds to good causes such as J-List and HobbyLink Japan.
Last but not least want to donate straight to the organizations you can with the help of Google that will take you straight to The Japanese Red Cross to donate directly!
If you find anyone else who is doing their part to donate to Japan please let me know so i can link them here as well! Do your part and if you can’t donate at least help spread the word!
AX Live! Every Thursday at 7pm PST! We’ve been doing Giveaways recently so make sure to check out the show to be able to win some awesome prizes!! Plus every week we give away a 4day badge to the convention for 2011!